Every once in a while you run across a car enthusiast who makes you stand back and just say wow. Meet David Wiener, a man who’s had his hand in a number of sectors in the automotive world, amongst others. He combines his love of cars with photography to produce fascinating limited edition fine art prints he calls Photographic Constructs.
David may just be the ultimate automotive artist. He’s found a way incorporate cars into art, without being representational or too theme-y.
David’s artwork, is worthy. His kaleidoscope-like images invite one to pause to look deeper into the piece. This is automotive fine art one doesn’t have to hide in the garage. His work hangs in homes, businesses all over the world, including several Ferrari and Porsche showrooms.
Now back to David being a car enthusiast and racer… his daily driver is a 2015 Porsche and he knows his way around a tool box. His other cars have included Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Abarths and assorted Formula One cars.
Not only is David Wiener an artist, car guy, and businessman, he has these highlights in his back pocket:
- accomplished photographer (at age 17, the youngest professional sports photographer…with an agent)
- built BMW & Porsche inspired furnishings
- designed and built world record bikes (Landspeeder)
- brand and marketing expert (7-Up F1 team, Chip Gnassi, and US Ski Team)
- visionary audiophile (SoundTube Entertainment and Art.Engine, a home audio tower sold by Ferrari)
We are happy to have David as an Escuderia Suixtil Member. To learn more about or purchase David’s artwork go to David Wiener Art. If you want to go deeper into his unbelievable projects visit DWV (David Wiener Ventures).
Source: Suxtil USA